Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2002/09/03 19:51:41 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 3124

Bleargh.  Committing the new image files to www/ is great, but
splotching that huge logo all over our front page isn't so great.  Did
you notice that Ben already tried the same thing, and then reverted it
in disgust, this morning? :-)

The original image, which was the word "Subversion", was unobtrusive.
We could have a table that puts the logo to the left of the word, with
the same vertical dimension, but let's please not put a 1-to-1 scale
map of Minnesota on our home page...