Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2014/09/03 16:29:21 UTC

features.xml for MyFaces v2.2.x?

I am looking for a features.xml to easily install the MyFaces bundle and its dependent bundles into Karaf.  I looked in the MyFaces website, but only found the bundle.  Does such a file exist? If so, where?

Paul Spencer

Re: features.xml for MyFaces v2.2.x?

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think it doesn't exists, at least in the svn, but it is not hard to
create one.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe