Posted to user@struts.apache.org by kiatkin <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/01 09:05:22 UTC

POST and GET method

Hi,

Anyone know how to set an action class to process the POST request only. So that when user try to access www.abc.com/action.do?action=doGET. It can redirect user to error page. Or put in this way, how do action class react differently for each doGet and doPost request?

regards,
Kiat Kin

Re: POST and GET method

Posted by Spencer Smith <sp...@newdestiny.net>.
That's a good question.  If you guys find out let me know and I will do the same.  I actually have to deal with that today in a multi-part form.  I am not sure, but I think the answer is by adding struts hidden form fields.  I'll let you know later today.