Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alejandro Raiczyk <al...@technisys.com.ar> on 2003/03/03 21:31:17 UTC

Question

Is there any way to detect when a user closes the browser and that session
is destroyed ?
There was a way under C1 using SessionListener, but I can't find an
implementation or something like that under C2.

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro

Re: Question

Posted by Leszek Gawron <ou...@vip.net.pl>.
On pon, mar 03, 2003 at 05:31:17 -0300, Alejandro Raiczyk wrote:
> Is there any way to detect when a user closes the browser and that session
> is destroyed ?
> There was a way under C1 using SessionListener, but I can't find an
> implementation or something like that under C2.
It is not possible to detect browser closing but it's possible to capture
session timeout event
see http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104609991021185&w=2
	ouzo

--