Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com> on 2017/12/04 08:49:01 UTC

Re: Disable Plaintext Authentication in James 3.0.1

You are right.

Using an AUTHENTICATE / LOGIN command on an unsecure connection should
not be permitted. Or at the very least as an admin I should be able to
disable it.

I am not aware of such mechanism.

As I think this is important, I will introduce a ticket about it.

Cheers,

Benoit