Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2010/04/26 17:28:00 UTC

Test failure in trunk node-impl

On fresh update I'm seeing the following in the node-impl tests.

testNodeFactoryProperties(org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImplTestCase)  Ti
me elapsed: 0.047 sec  <<< FAILURE!
org.junit.ComparisonFailure: expected:<[]> but was:<[default]>
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:123)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:145)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImplTestCase.testNodeFactoryProp
erties(NodeImplTestCase.java:198)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(Framework
Method.java:44)

I've noticed changes to default domain names but I haven't caught up
with where the info comes from. Should this test be expecting
"default" instead of ""? Am looking but if anyone knows please shout.

Simon

Re: Test failure in trunk node-impl

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Fixed, sorry had missed this update from the other commit.

  ...ant

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On fresh update I'm seeing the following in the node-impl tests.
>
> testNodeFactoryProperties(org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImplTestCase)  Ti
> me elapsed: 0.047 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> org.junit.ComparisonFailure: expected:<[]> but was:<[default]>
>        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:123)
>        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:145)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImplTestCase.testNodeFactoryProp
> erties(NodeImplTestCase.java:198)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(Framework
> Method.java:44)
>
> I've noticed changes to default domain names but I haven't caught up
> with where the info comes from. Should this test be expecting
> "default" instead of ""? Am looking but if anyone knows please shout.
>
> Simon
>
> --
> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

k, thanks ant.

Simon