Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by John Smith <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 01:30:13 UTC

submissions with bsd code?

hi developers.

i have some native code working on solaris, but my changes use getgrouplist
from openssh.  is that ok?  do i need to do anything special?  is the
license in file enough?

thank you for your help.

Re: submissions with bsd code?

Posted by olupot d <ol...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry but can you catch me up on this project. I've been offline for a
long time but please do catch me up on the latest prevailing stuff, Thanks
and really appreciate if someone did so.

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@alumni.cmu.edu>.