Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kevin Lam <ke...@fathomhealth.co> on 2018/01/12 16:04:30 UTC

Double Logging to GCS?

Hi airflow folks,

I'm currently using Airflow v1.9 and set up logging to GCS via
http://airflow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/integration.html#gcp. I'm running
into an issue where the entire local log appears to be being written to GCS
are twice, any ideas what can cause this, or how to fix it?

To give an example of what I'm observing, in the uploaded log file's you'll
see the entire contents of what should be logged twice, eg. "Starting
attempt X of Y" appears twice.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Double Logging to GCS? (And to S3)

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com>.