Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Gaurang Mamgain <gm...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/30 18:55:44 UTC

Install ECHARTS locally on Mac

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me on how to install ECHART locally on Mac and then run a sample chart?

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

I am trying to follow below steps but facing so many challenges with installation :

https://github.com/apache/echarts/wiki/How-to-setup-the-dev-environment <https://github.com/apache/echarts/wiki/How-to-setup-the-dev-environment>

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurang Mamgain
Email Id : gmamgain77@gmail.com
Linkdin : linkedin.com/in/gaurang-mamgain-73b99676

Re: Install ECHARTS locally on Mac

Posted by Gaurang Mamgain <gm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team,

I am very new to this and looking for someone who can walk me through step by step. I have AWS EC2 instance running on my MAC and want to install eCharts as well.

Your help will be really appreciated.

Posted by Benson Muite <be...@emailplus.org>.
Hi Gaurang,

Posted by Gaurang Mamgain <gm...@gmail.com>.