Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by AhmadJawid Muhammaid <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/22 12:12:34 UTC

support for creation of centers

Hello everyone!

I hope this email finds all you well, I want to implement support for the
creation of centers for the Finteract CN mobile app. I need more info about
it and related APIs and it' s documentation. Is there anyone to help me
with this? Thanks in advance

Sincerely!

Re: support for creation of centers

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Fineract CN does not support creation and management of centers. The API
has not yet being implemented.

Group and Center management has been implemented on FIneract 1.x with APi
docs here: https://demo.mifos.io/api-docs/apiLive.htm#centers

Thanks.