Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by LINDSAY BURROWS <li...@optusnet.com.au> on 2016/11/16 21:37:12 UTC

Problem with loading new version.

Hi
Have problem updating to new version 4.1.3.
Checked online forums no help.
Always used your program but now unable to load update or get the old one working.
Cannot get my files or even use the program.
It comes back with: Google Chrome process id 9592 – Says I need to close apps in use so to update.
Google chrome is not my default browser and no applications are being used.
Can you advise.

Kind Regards
Lindsay Burrows

Re: Problem with loading new version.

Posted by Ella Oblas <el...@outlook.com>.
I have no clue.  I can't update  either.  Someone suggested something with aviva.  I don't know what that is.

Ella

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What operating system?
Under Windows, once you've downloaded the installer (.exe file), you need to launch it. It should then unpack and start installing.

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list. You may miss other replies.

Hagar

Le 16/11/2016  22:37, LINDSAY BURROWS a crit :