Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2007/05/31 11:23:40 UTC

Re: SSL on HTTP BC as provider

It seems to be as you said. So I will fix that.

--
Thomas Termin

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle