Posted to user@struts.apache.org by struts fox <st...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/18 20:40:52 UTC

html link tag

I just did an example strust project in JBuilder, and it works.
I have a jsp with a form that issues an action that forwards to itself and it works.

Now I wanted to just do a html link to call the action from a new generic jsp page and it doesn't work.

but it says error resource not available.  From what I read a form or link can call an action, and this action, called myaction, being a servlet should just be able to be called.
So what do I have wrong with my syntax?

Below is the struts config and the form that does work.

 <action-mappings>
    <action name="empForm" path="/myaction" scope="session" type="strutstest1.Myaction">
      <forward name="forward" path="/myjsp.jsp" redirect="true" />
    </action>
  </action-mappings>

 Below is the form code that does work:

Re: html link tag

Posted by Geeta Ramani <ge...@cmpco.com>.
Hi!  Replace <html:link page="/do/myaction">Add An Employee</html:link> by
and it should work..

Regards,
Geeta