Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by luodaidong <lu...@sina.com> on 2013/05/21 05:01:34 UTC

Active-CPP firewall

I want to use Active-CPP transfer files between users under firewall,But
Active-CPP don't support http transport,anybody can tell me how can I do
this, If there are anther c or c++ client can do this?

Re:Active-CPP firewall

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
Just take a look at the transports that AMQ supports and you will find the answer by yourself,
http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-transports.html

在 2013-05-21 11:01:34,luodaidong <lu...@sina.com> 写道: