Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/24 02:34:41 UTC

Back on the trunk

Folks,

My 2 cents. Am looking for some serious commitment from everyone to
work together on the branch. Please be civil, courteous to each other.
It means don't just revert someone else's check-in because you don't
like it. It also means don't use "-1" just because you can. Please
don't go off on a tangent (sandbox/branch) at the drop of a hat. I
hope everyone puts on their best behavior and do not engage in name
calling. Please address everyone one as an individual and don't guess
about someone's intentions. All of us wear multiple hats. If you want
to know something from someone, just ask them directly. Please don't
look for conspiracy scenarios. For the time being assume that everyone
is starting fresh. I know it is too much to ask for after so much bad
blood. Please don't let everyone's efforts go down the drain.

Finally, everyone please get back on the trunk and get cranking. If we
don't come together now as a community, we never will.

thanks,
dims