Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Cheong Chung Onn <ch...@greenfossil.com> on 2009/05/03 11:20:51 UTC

ApacheDS modification logging

Hi All,

I wonder does ApacheDS provides any facility to enable logging of
creation of a entry, modification of an entry's attributes etc. Any help
or suggestion is much appreciated.

Regards
chung-onn

Re: ApacheDS modification logging

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Cheong Chung Onn
<ch...@greenfossil.com> wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> Does that mean that it will be available from version 1.5.5 onwards?

Probably.

Is
> there any documentation where I can access?

Not yet. This feature is still under construction.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: ApacheDS modification logging

Posted by Cheong Chung Onn <ch...@greenfossil.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for the quick response.

Does that mean that it will be available from version 1.5.5 onwards? Is
there any documentation where I can access?

Thanks once again.

Regards
chung-onn

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Cheong Chung Onn wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wonder does ApacheDS provides any facility to enable logging of
> creation of a entry, modification of an entry's attributes etc. Any
> help or suggestion is much appreciated.
The trunk include such a facility. We have added a journal containing
all the modifications.

> Regards
> chung-onn

cordialement, regards,