Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/09/10 14:36:38 UTC

Re: Tool bar separators?

That is a good suggestion. Maybe adding a showDividerLines style to BoxPane would be a better way to handle dividers than a dedicated BoxPane.Divider component.

Re: Tool bar separators?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
It occurs to me that this would require the developer to use two box panes - an outer one, with dividers enabled, that would contain a number of inner ones representing the actual toolbars. But that doesn't seem like a bad thing, necessarily.

Then again, this can already be accomplished using TablePane, so maybe it isn't worth it.

Re: Tool bar separators?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.