Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Brian Michael <br...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/06 14:46:09 UTC

C<=>Java Array Transport

Hello,

I was curious if anyone had an example of passing an array from Java over to Celix using RSA? The closest I could find was a descriptor file inside of libs/dfi/gtest/descriptors that had a descriptor example passing a Java list over to Celix.

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

Re: C<=>Java Array Transport

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

Celix only has test between C and C.

Closest to an example how this works with Java is maybe the JSON tests.
For example see
https://github.com/apache/celix/blob/afdb357a6c86773acf51840021ebbac1a2618ebd/libs/dfi/gtest/src/json_rpc_tests.cpp#L283
This contains a simulation remote reply with an JSON array. This is then
deserialized and set to an output argument of the remote function.

Greetings,
Pepijn