Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <za...@nocser.net> on 2016/05/06 04:28:23 UTC

Register ISO

Hi,

IS there anyway to quick register without using URL? Like copy-paste and
define back at backend?

Regards,

Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani

Technical Support

ModernOne Data Solutions Sdn. Bhd.

[ Dedicated Server | VPS | Co-Location | Hosting ]

[ Managed Service | System Integration | Domain ]

W : www.nocser.net

FB: http://www.facebook.com/nocser

Twitter: @nocsertech

Skype: zabidin5417

Re: Register ISO

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Would you mind explaining a little bit more your idea of installing a
template without using a URL? You just do not want to have a web server to
serve the file?

Or did you mean a batch of templates or something like that?

ACS 4.6+ has a function that enables you to upload a template from your
local drive through the UI, would that work for you?

I would *not* recommend you to change data directly in the database
(especially in production environments), the data model that ACS uses can
be a little bit complicated to deal with sometimes; the link between some
tables are difficult to understand and see, and there are some duplicity in
data that may mislead you at first sight.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Register ISO

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.

Re: Register ISO

Posted by Prashant Mishra <pr...@accelerite.com>.
1-for db entry ,register ISO   , if possible cancel the download
2-copy iso to location mentioned in DB , u may need to rename iso file in
secondly storage , and update few columns like remove , state etc in db.

On 5/6/16, 3:25 PM, "Sanjeev Neelarapu" <sa...@accelerite.com>
wrote:

>You can copy all the files to secondary storage and try restarting SSVM.
>It might work
>
>Best Regards,
>Sanjeev N
>Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite