Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2007/10/30 14:49:17 UTC

[myfaces1.2] spec question about Application.createConverter

Hi!

Currently, if you call Application.createConverter with a non-existent
converterId a NullPointerException:675 will be thrown.

Is this required by the spec or do you mind if I change this to a
throw new FacesException("No converter with id " + converterId + "
found", e);

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [myfaces1.2] spec question about Application.createConverter

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
funny enough that this is handled correct in the 1.1 version of MyFaces

-M

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
(to fast with TAB+ENTER)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.