Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Andre Tadeu de Carvalho <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/23 14:10:15 UTC

PRs evaluation for MJDEPS-16

Hi, people!

Thank you all for being supportive. Could someone help me evaluating these
PRs:

   - https://github.com/apache/maven-jdeps-plugin/pull/1
   - https://github.com/apache/maven-jdeps-plugin/pull/2

For the second PR, I had to make a lot of changes and sort out existing
tests. I'm available to answer all the questions and make further changes.

Thanks in advance,

André Tadeu de Carvalho

Re: PRs evaluation for MJDEPS-16

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
I will have a look at them, but am also busy with the maven-javadoc-plugin.

Robert