Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Kim X Andersen <ka...@csc.com> on 2011/05/11 15:45:59 UTC

Problem with importing selenium from maven repository

Hi

My problem is that I would like to install selenium-parent from maven
reposity to my local repository, but ivy doesn't find any dependencies or
download the artifacts. It doesn't matter if it's version 2.0b3 or 2.0b2
eventhough the poms are different.
I have used this  script before from maven reposity. Why doesn't this work
for me and what do I need to do to make it work?
BTW I using 2.2.0-rc1

<target name="fetch.module" depends="init-ivy" description="Fetch
identified modules from Maven2 repository">
        <ivy:install settingsRef="install.settings" organisation=
"org.seleniumhq.selenium" module="selenium-parent" revision="2.0b3" from=
"maven.repository" to="data.repository" overwrite="true" transitive="true"
haltonfailure="false"/>
</target>

<property name="ibiblio-maven2-root" value="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/
" override="false" />
<resolvers>
   <filesystem name="dest.repository">
     <ivy pattern=
"${destination.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml"
/>
       <artifact pattern=
"${destination.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[type]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
    </filesystem>
        <ibiblio name="maven.repository" m2compatible="true" root=
"${ibiblio-maven2-root}" namespace="dk.tdc"checkconsistency="false"/>
</resolvers>

Thanx in advanced

Kim B. Andersen

Re: Problem with importing selenium from maven repository

Posted by Kim X Andersen <ka...@csc.com>.
Hi

I have found a solution to my own problem which is to use a different
module called selenium. Selenium-parent only contains the pom as artifact.

Kim B. Andersen
Systemudvikler
CSC

TDC Account | mobile: +45 29 23 46 92 | kandersen22@csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Consulting Group A/S • Registered
Office: Retortvej 8, DK - 2500 Valby, Denmark • Registered in Denmark No:
26031362

From:
Kim X Andersen/DNK/CSC@CSC
To: