Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/06/13 12:20:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Remove el6 support in future CloudStack versions (was Re: [DISCUSS] Remove support for el6 packaging in 4.13/4.14)

All,

Thanks for voting. Based on the voting, we have an 11/11 majority and agree that el6 support (management server, usage server, KVM host) will be removed in future CloudStack 4.14. I'll submit a PR after 4.13.

For reference, the vote counts are as follows:

1 x +1 (binding) - Paul

10 x +1 - Dag, Anurag, Wei, Bobby, Erik, Sven, Andrija, Wido, Pierre-Luc, Gregor

0 x 0 - none

0 x -1 - none

Regards,

Rohit Yadav