Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 17:49:49 UTC

[Tapestry Central] Last call: Tapestry Webinar (Thu May 21)

Formos is sponsoring a live Tapestry Webinar on May 21st. I'll be
presenting a 35 - 40 minute introduction to Tapestry 5, followed by
live Q&A. I'll be focusing on the big-picture issues about what makes
Tapestry useful, unique and fun. If you've been curious about what
Tapestry is, or want a chance to ask a question about Tapestry
directly, this is a great chance to do it!
Click a link below to register for the Webinar:
- Thu, May 21, 2009 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
- Thu, May 21, 2009 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT

--
Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 5/20/2009 08:49:00 AM

Re: [Tapestry Central] Last call: Tapestry Webinar (Thu May 21)

Posted by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com>.
Since I couldn't attend... Is there a downloadable or streamed video
somewhere?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.