Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/02/09 10:26:38 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release 2.3.0, release candidate #2

Hi guys,

due to BEAM-3519 [1], I cancel RC2.

We have to shade netty version in the IOs to avoid issue with netty version in
runners (Spark in that case).

We gonna work on a fix (I should be pretty fast), and I will cut a RC3 when
cherry-pick on release-2.3.0 branch.

Regards
JB

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3519

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release 2.3.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys

Quick update for RC3: BEAM-3668 & BEAM-3519 have a PR in review (shading netty
in GCP IO).
Hopefully, the PR will be merge later today, then it will be cherry-pick on
release-2.3.0 branch.

As soon as it's done, I will cut a RC3 (hopefully tonight or tomorrow).

Regards
JB

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.