Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dennis Gearon <ge...@sbcglobal.net> on 2011/01/02 22:58:41 UTC

uuid, COMB uuid, distributed farms

Planning ahead here.

Anyone have experience with UUIDs, COMB UUIDs (sequential) in large,
internatiionally distributed Solr/Database project.

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
----------------
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.

Re: uuid, COMB uuid, distributed farms

Posted by Dennis Gearon <ge...@sbcglobal.net>.
Right, Lance, I meant in the field defintion.

I appreciate your help and direction.

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
----------------