Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by bob <va...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/24 18:29:09 UTC

HBase ExportSnapshot fails with ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableName

Hello,

Has anyone experienced this issue? HBase ExportSnapshot fails with
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableName. I am using CDH 5
Beta 1. And by the way what is port 8082, given in the example? I couldn't
find any service using this port

Thanks
Vadim

Re: HBase ExportSnapshot fails with ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableName

Posted by bob <va...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I used this command except I changed the port to 8022. As far as I can
tell nothing is listening on 8082 (I have CDH 5 installed with HBase, HDFS,
Yarn and Zookeeper, all up and running in default configuration). The last
lines I see are:

14/01/24 13:27:50 INFO mapreduce.Job: Job job_1390581249760_0007 running in
uber mode : false
14/01/24 13:27:50 INFO mapreduce.Job:  map 0% reduce 0%
14/01/24 13:27:52 INFO mapreduce.Job: Task Id :
attempt_1390581249760_0007_m_000000_0, Status : FAILED
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableName

Re: HBase ExportSnapshot fails with ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableName

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Did you use the command similar to the one given in
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#ops.snapshots.export ?

BTW you can find out which process uses given port with the following
command:
netstat -tulpn | grep <pid>

Cheers