Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/03/11 10:30:38 UTC

[0.5] [beta] Available

Hello all,

Whilst I am still getting my new machine at home configured for
releasing Qpid I have managed to get it building all the languages so
here is our first beta of Qpid 0.5 created last night.

If everyone can take a moment to check that the packages contain the
various files that we think they should.

http://people.apache.org/~ritchiem/Qpid-0.5-beta/

I noticed whilst the release script was building that it doesn't
actually do any renaming so whilst the artefacts are named 0.5 the
contents are still M4. I shall make the required changes today to move
trunk to a 0.5 version.

Cheers
Martin
--