Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Erik Beijnoff <er...@addsystems.com> on 2002/05/17 11:56:00 UTC

ServerData and ServletService does the same thing?

I'm sorry if I'm asking something that has been asked before. I try to
follow this list and the turbine-developer list, but may have missed the
answer to this one anyway.

I'm trying to take turbine apart to see how it works, and while doing so, it
seems to me that ServerData.java and TurbineServletService.java basically
does the same thing. And if they do, can ServerData be tossed out in favor
of TurbineServletService? To me it seems like better practice to have a
common place where the server data is held, than as a separate object for
each request. I'm using the source for Turbine 2.1.

Best regards

Erik Beijnoff
Systems development

erik.beijnoff@addsystems.com