Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Daniel Bradby <da...@bjs.com.au> on 2001/04/24 01:35:08 UTC

[BUG?] TableCell.layout

I found when laying out a table inside a block container that when the
table has more than one column the space left in the container is
incorrectly correctly calculated.

I have attached a .fo file that shows two tables. One with one column
and one with two columns. The table with two columns, although having
the same size to work in, won't display the last line.

I think this comes about because of the line:

area.setHeight(cellArea.getHeight());

Setting the height is already done in the TableRow.layout. Doing this in
each cell I think is causing the error.

I noticed Karen (at whatever email address) has a note next to this. How
are tables going Karen? I'm desperate for row-spanning and accurate
border placement.

Daniel