Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Damir Murat <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/08 10:44:12 UTC

AnnotationCollectorTransform creates a method not marked with Generated

AnnotationCollectorTransform generates an inner helper class CollectorHelper with a method value().
Since it is not marked with @Generated, the value() method pops up in the JaCoCo coverage report.

Is it possible to mark the value() method, or whole inner helper class, with @Generated?

Tnx,
Damir

Re: AnnotationCollectorTransform creates a method not marked with Generated

Posted by Damir Murat <da...@gmail.com>.
Here is reported issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-9772

Tnx,
Damir