Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanpet Tumvised <sa...@bbl.co.th> on 2007/10/30 08:36:33 UTC

how to i Encrypt Signature path

Hello I use rampart to call WSE 3.0

In wse3policyCache.config set
messageProtectionOrder="SignBeforeEncryptAndEncryptSignature"

How to I set rampart to Encrypt signature ?

Please help me ?

Confidentiality and Disclaimer :This e-mail and any attachments hereto (the E-mail) may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and transmitted for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above and for the intended purpose only. If you are not the intended recipient of the E-mail, you are hereby notified that any review, copy, retransmission, distribution, or use of the E-mail in any manner for any purpose is strictly prohibited and please notify the sender, delete the original of the E-mail and destroy all copies immediately. Bangkok Bank accepts no responsibility for any mis-transmission or virus contamination of, or interference with, the E-mail, or for any loss or damage that may be incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in the E-mail.

Re: how to i Encrypt Signature path

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sapnet,
             Are you using policy based configuration or old way of Rampart
configuration ?

Regards,
Nandana