Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tsc <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/12 10:00:49 UTC

Create subscriber in windows CE 5.0 platform

Hi,
I have created a subscriber C# project which will connect to the activemq
run on a server over the internet. I'm having problem while trying to
compile the following code:

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;
using ActiveMQ;
using Spring.Messaging.Nms;

namespace TestActiveMq
{
    class Program
    {
        private const string URI = "http://192.168.1.10:61616";
        private const string DESTINATION = "test.queue";

        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ConnectionFactory(URI);
            NmsTemplate template = new NmsTemplate(connectionFactory);
            template.ConvertAndSend(DESTINATION, "Test");
        }

     }

}

The compiler highlighted on the "ConnectionFactory".
The error message is:
Error 1 The type 'System.Uri' is defined in an assembly that is not
referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
p/s: I'm using VS2005, .NET framework 2.0.

Re: Create subscriber in windows CE 5.0 platform

Posted by Honest Man <33...@qq.com>.
>>  I experience this problem too,and I want to ask if i use jdk (java) the
situation a little better ?