Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 10:58:55 UTC

Re: Script question

I would use a Loop Controller instead, with a Loop count of 10 and a
counter.

No need to use BeanShell here.

RE: Script question

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
You could save each user data in a different file. Maybe
user-data-<userID>.csv. And have another file with all userIDs captured.

RE: Script question

Posted by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com>.
Thanks Sebb :)

Another question I have is that I want to save the ID of each node that have been added to an external text file (which I did) but to save it for each user and not to save it mixture I mean that one user will have the first 10 spots for him then the next user then the next if I gonna run it like it is now it will be mixture and hard to follow.