Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Stanley,Michael P." <ms...@mitre.org> on 2001/06/22 15:48:46 UTC

Town ?

Can someone please give me a brief explanation of 'Town' stuff?  I'm a
little confused on its purpose.

Mike

Re: Town ?

Posted by Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com>.
Charles Benett wrote:
> Ignore it. It's an OR tool used in 1.2.1 . Current cvs has a jdbc
> UserRepository and Serge's working on a JDBC MailReository.

Would Postgres be supported by the next JDBC MailRepository?

I think supporting Postgres would be the only answer to those who need
large attachments. Recently I downloaded a commercial JDBC driver (well,
it's a client/server product); the largest transfer that can be handled
is 1MB.

Oki

Re: Town ?

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
"Stanley,Michael P." wrote:

> Can someone please give me a brief explanation of 'Town' stuff?  I'm a
> little confused on its purpose.

Ignore it. It's an OR tool used in 1.2.1 . Current cvs has a jdbc
UserRepository and Serge's working on a JDBC MailReository.

Charles