Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ro...@hydro.qc.ca on 2002/10/16 22:22:10 UTC

RE : anyone seen this startup error?

I am not sure but I think I have seen this. Did you changed your version of
Struts? I had to change to plug-in in struts-config.
Stephan

Posted by Gene Campbell <ge...@yahoo.com>.
I've searced the web and archives without luck.
Using 1.0.2 Struts, Java 1.3.1

My code obtains java.sql.Connection objects from a
GenericDataSource object, and then tries to close the
GenericDataSource object (without first closing the
Connection objects.)  It hangs/blocks on the close()
call.

I thought the close call would close the connections?
I don't think my code should have to call close on the
connections, as they are part of a pool, and should be
managed by the pool.

Thoughts?  Am I using the pool incorrectly?

thanks - gene