Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/06 08:10:55 UTC

[DISCUSS][RIP-37] New and unified APIs

Hi, RocketMQ Community:

Regarding the design of RocketMQ APIs, we have put forward some new ideas,
hoping to make the definition of messaging model and behavior more clear.

We have written the proposal and you can see it by the link below:
https://shimo.im/docs/m5kv92OeRRU8olqX

Please reply to this email if you have any suggestions.

Re: [DISCUSS][RIP-37] New and unified APIs

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your attention, more details about the APIs would be revealed by
an independent pull request soon.

Posted by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org>.
+1

Best regards,

Xiaorui Wang[1] - Apache RocketMQ PMC chair
[1] https://github.com/vintagewang

Posted by 陈仲良 <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE][RIP-37] New and unified APIs

Posted by lollipop <lo...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi, RocketMQ Community,

Posted by Zhanhui Li <li...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi, RocketMQ Community,

Posted by yuzhou <yu...@apache.org>.

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.
Maybe SimpleConsumer is a better name instead of PopConsumer.

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuzhou <yu...@apache.org>.