Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Yoseph Widjaya <yo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/10 04:44:44 UTC

IRC for geronimo developer

Dear All

Is there any IRC channel for geronimo developer since
you  guys are very active developing this project. I
thinks it's better using IRC to have a chat rather
than than mailing list that takes time

Just a small suggestion :)

Yosep

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: IRC for geronimo developer

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Perfect.  Patch applied and published.  It will be out in < 4 hours,
depending on publish cycle

Thanks

geir

geirm@apache.org