Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anoop Kumar V <ak...@sapient.com> on 2002/07/13 14:18:06 UTC

RE: how to make tomcat faster - performance tuning

Ohh.. let me also add..
The number of users accessing the application is close to about 100-180 at
peak time.
And i hv IIS configured with Tomcat (which has already slowed it down..was
faster as
a stand-alone on port 8080, but had no choice). And its running on
Win2K(obviously).
Hoping to get some expert opinions abt this.. thanx...
		-------------------------------------

hi,

i have been developing using Tomcat 4.0.1.. and i hv had no problems about
that.

Now i have moved all my applications on to the production server, where
hopefully i wdnt be making any more changes. But i want to make Tomcat
respond faster
to requests. Obviously the production environment shd be different from the
development
one..so can someone detail me on what changes i can make to make Tomcat
perform better.

Thanx in adv,
-anoop