Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philippe Lavoie <ph...@cactus.ca> on 2000/12/08 17:11:12 UTC

FOP 0.15 and Cocoon 1.8

Are these 2 compatible ?

I really want to add a little graphic and a text in the xsl-region-before
section of my pages and Fop-0.13 doesn't seem to cope with that. However
when I try to use fop-0.15 instead of 0.13 I get this message.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FO2PDFFormatter: make sure the needed classes
can be found in the classpath (org/apache/fop/apps/Version) at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java, Compiled Code) at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java, Compiled Code)

Which library am I missing ?    I've added w3c.jar to my class path and for
the xml I use Xerces instead.

Thanks for any help.

Philippe Lavoie
Software Engineer                      tel: 819.778.0345 mobile:
819.664.9881
Cactus Communications Internet	   email: philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca

Re: FOP 0.15 and Cocoon 1.8

Posted by Scott Jones <sc...@on-sitemanager.com>.
The latest version of Cocoon 1.8.1-dev in CVS does support FOP 0.15; I've
started using it this week, and it's great.  :)

Cheers,

-Scott

Re: FOP 0.15 and Cocoon 1.8

Posted by Bertrand Vuaridel <bv...@netsystel.ch>.
I philippe

you need to get cocoon-1.18.1-dev from cvs repository.
I am using it in prod since a few days.
It seems to be stable enough.

Bertrand