Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by starz10de <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/15 10:55:52 UTC

Print the text files before indexing them in lucene

Hi All,
 It might be easy question, but for new one as me in lucene it is not that
easy.  I want to print the text files before indexing them in lucene , I did
try to do it , but i could just print the index content where we see the
kewowrds and document nr and frequency.  I need beside that to print the
text files content plus their pathes.

thanks in advance

Re: Print the text files before indexing them in lucene

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I guess I don't understand this. Somewhere, you have to be
opening the text file to feed it's contents to Lucene. Why can't
you just print things then? If you're using the demo, you need
to look into the code and you'll see something like this.

Best
Erick