Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tiku Ram Arya <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 15:58:01 UTC

Fixed Length Table

Hi,
I am looking for creating a fixed length table inside the body region.
Scenario : my table spanning in more then one page. It have no. of rows, so
at last page if the no. of row doesn't fill the whole page my table get
dropped at variable length.
Expectation : I want, even if the table is not having sufficient no. of rows
to fill the whole page, table should capture whole page and it should be
visible with the borders.
Please suggest me the solution ASAP.
--
With Regards