Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Caterina Lascaro <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/21 13:44:42 UTC

MTOM or not?

Hello!
I have a question about binary attachment.
I created a ws like this, without MTOM and without SwA:

    public boolean load(byte[]data, String filename){
        os = new FileOutputStream(path+filename)
        // write ...
    }

I have to create a client with wsdl2java so I can't use SwA.
I wonder why/if I have to use MTOM.
Can anyone explain me which pro I will have?
Sorry for my bad bad English!!

Thank you very much!

Kay*

Re: MTOM or not?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net>.
There is an pretty easy-to-follow MTOM example in the AXIS2 samples
directory you may be able to leverage (check the binary download).

Glen