Posted to user@struts.apache.org by José Gustavo Zagato <jo...@emacdigital.com.br> on 2003/12/02 17:14:45 UTC

RE:[OT] OpenSTA/JUnitPerf/etc. - automated testing info

Hi !
	I actually have the same issue as you around here !
	We tried to use the fitnesse tool (www.fitnesse.org) but it
dosen't test dynamic content, so its not good enough for struts, but
there is a extension of the junit specially design for struts (search at
the mailing list history) and we always have the cactus framework... If
you find anything else please let me know !

Regards

  José Gustavo Zagato Rosa
System Analyst - Atos Origin
jose.gustavo@emacdigital.com.br