Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/17 12:35:40 UTC

[VOTE] API Signatures Parent version 1.0

Folks,

I would like to release the API Signatures parent version 1.0.  This
is to enable releasing the Animal Sniffer signatures of APIs.
This is the first release of the API Signatures parent

The new sites has just been deployed here:
 http://mojo.codehaus.org/signatures/

Snapshot have been published on
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/signatures

This vote will be open for 72 hours and will use lazy consensus.

[+1] release it
[0] don't care
[-1] don't release!

Thanks,

Stephen

P.S.

Here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] API Signatures Parent version 1.0

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Ooops, disregard, wrong dev list