Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2004/05/19 09:11:58 UTC

RC3 delayed

During final testing a shostopper (MAVEN-1286) was found.

I will fix and re-test before releasing RC3.

If anyone has plugin releases pending (eg the xdoc bugs found post-1.7),
please prepare a well-tested release soon to get it bundled with RC3. If you
feel it needs a release but you are not the release manager, prod the
appropriate developer.

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
Team Leader, Core Systems

RE: RC3 delayed

Posted by Arnaud Heritier <ah...@apache.org>.
Don't yet release the Javadoc plugin, please.
I found another problem.
I fixed the problem with doc-files but I duplicated entries in "all classes"
:-(
I'll try to fix this today.

Arnaud

RE: RC3 delayed