Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 09:25:40 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Create a checklist for testing new Storm release

The list looks good. I think we should drop the .md5 files, the ASF have
been telling people not to use them for a while.

I don't know that everyone needs to do it, but someone should check that
the license files are up to date, and that we're not including any
dependencies with incompatible licenses (
https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html). Ideally we can automate most of
the work.

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for dragging on too long.  I filed a PR
https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/3161.

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

 Right. I found this http://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#sigs-and-sums <http://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#sigs-and-sums>

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.