Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2015/12/10 13:54:01 UTC

ASF Report reminders

It looks like Whimsy is now sending out the reminders
instead of Marvin, which is great. What is weird is
that they appear to be coming from Sam directly
instead of some bot, ala Marvin. Seems to me that
fixing it to once again be from a bot and not a "real
person" makes the most sense.

Re: ASF Report reminders

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
> On Dec 10, 2015, at 7:58 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>> ...Seems to me that
>> fixing it to once again be from a bot and not a "real
>> person" makes the most sense....
>
> Makes sense, and if someone does that please choose a bot name that's
> not easily confused with one of our community members names.
>
> Then of course, if someone wants to name their kid "ASF Whimsy Bot"
> that's their problem.

LOL!

Re: ASF Report reminders

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>...Seems to me that
> fixing it to once again be from a bot and not a "real
> person" makes the most sense....

Makes sense, and if someone does that please choose a bot name that's
not easily confused with one of our community members names.

Then of course, if someone wants to name their kid "ASF Whimsy Bot"
that's their problem.

-Bertrand