Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/23 21:53:59 UTC

repository used by ivy

Hi,

Ivy now downloads most of it's dependencies from http://ivyrep.jayasoft.org/
In order to get checkstyle resolved, I've changed the settings to download all dependencies (except commons-vfs and slide) from a maven2 repository using the POMs found there.

If this is ok for you, I'll commit my changes.
If it's not ok, we'll need to find another way to resolve checkstyle...

regards,
Maarten

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!   http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Re: repository used by ivy

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 5/23/07, Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ivy now downloads most of it's dependencies from http://ivyrep.jayasoft.org/
> In order to get checkstyle resolved, I've changed the settings to download
> all dependencies (except commons-vfs and slide) from a maven2 repository
> using the POMs found there.
>
> If this is ok for you, I'll commit my changes.

This is really fine for me, it's much better like that. If we could get rid
of ivyrep, it would be even better, but we'll have to fix our issue with
commons vfs release.

Xavier

If it's not ok, we'll need to find another way to resolve checkstyle...

> regards,
> Maarten

> Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/