Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by abhishekhp <ab...@infy.com> on 2001/12/28 05:37:41 UTC

schemaLocation attribute in xsd file

Hi,

I have XSD files deployed in a WAR file on weblogic server. All xsd
files have a
<include
schemaLocation="http://localhost:5003/SMLCISWebApp/XML/CommonMessageSche
ma.xsd"/>
specified in them, as they all refer to the common XSD file for element
definitions.
Is it possible to specify a relative path for CommonMessageSchema.xsd
instead of hard-coding the port number? I tried specifying a relative
path, but the common xsd file is not found. I think it may be because of
the WAR file in which all the XSD files (including the common xsd file)
are present.

Any pointers will be useful.

Regards,
abhishek.